-
August 16th, 2002, 04:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
how precious is that !!!
kids are soo brutally honest in such an innocent way
last year when I was reading a story to the class....this lil boy was rubbing my leg..as I read...and when I finished...he said..."Mz DeMoN,... you have the most muscles ive ever seen in a leg *L
i [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] kids
-
August 16th, 2002, 05:17 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*L* it was precious...come to find out the other day she said momma's got big boobies and when i get big i'm gonna have big boobies too......... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2002, 05:58 PM
#3
CanadianGirl
Guest
little kids are so funny *L* I love when they come out with the weirdest things...when your down they will bring you back up again...so sweet and innocent
-
August 17th, 2002, 03:08 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
to me on Monday when i saw her....momma you got a big butt*LMAO*.......what the heck right...well my 2 year old was tryin to get me to sit on a chair with her and I said i think momma's butt is a lil too big to sit next to you....next thing i know my 3 year old is pattin my tush and informin me i have a big butt [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2002, 01:32 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
My son loves to use new words. He will use any word he thinks is kewl. On our way back from the wedding we were stuck in traffic and the kids were playing in the back seat, I cant exactly remember what my daughter said to him but he turns around an look at her very seriously and says(remember he doesnt know what the word means) "You shut up , or I'll whack you with my Testicles!" Had I been standing I would have fallen over. Do you have any idea how hard that was to not just bust out laffin at? Then to try to have to explain to him what testicles are! Was way too funny!
-
August 17th, 2002, 05:19 PM
#6
Inactive Member
im gonna try that one later...
shut up...or i will whapp you with your testicle *L
-
August 17th, 2002, 06:48 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*LMAO*......how ummmmmm precious*L*......god i hope my girls never get there.....but i know that will happen....I love em so much and was jus blown over when she said i got a big butt and big boobies*L*
-
August 19th, 2002, 11:11 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Kids are far too precious really!
-
August 20th, 2002, 02:35 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
that they are that they are
-
August 20th, 2002, 12:19 PM
#10
Ray Ray
Guest
my Nephew tells on me! ... i'll go n pick im up to chill with him ... and hes there in the front (cause im kind an let him sit in the front)an hes there .. "go fast go fast" so i pin him in his seat ... let him have a laugh .... then my sister phones me up an bollocks me [img]frown.gif[/img] ... as hes only a little guy though i let him off [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks